Anderson Valley California
Dumping and Recycling

Here are some of the places and times that you can dump and recycle your stuff in Boonville and Ukiah.

The Boonville transfer station is located about a mile up Mountain View Road on the left hand side.  It ain't cheap, but if you play you gota pay.  It's better than leaving it along side the road.
You can contact them at 800 694-2722 or on their website.

Here are some of the places and times that you can dump and recycle your stuff in Boonville and Ukiah.

HOURS OF OPERATION: Tue and Wed 9-4, Sat and Sun 9-4

CLOSED: New Years, 4th of July, Veterans day, Easter, Christmas

FEES: $25 per cubic yard, $4 for one 30 gallon can. Automobile tires $3.50. Appliances are charged at the per yard rate. If they contain freon there is an extra $7.50 charge.

RECYCLING: Waste oil, tin, plastic, aluminum, newspapers, magazines, junk mail, plastic and glass bottles and jars any color, cardboard, paperboard, brown bags, metal.

PROHIBITED ITEMS: Hazardous materials, dead animals, vehicles, stumps, liquids or sludge, industrial waste, asbestos, styrofoam or popcorn.


UKIAH RECYCLING will buy CRV aluminum cans, glass, plastic bottles and non-ferrous metals. They are located at 1080 Cunningham  in Ukiah. 462-9399.

MENDOCINO RECYCLING CENTER will also buy CRV aluminum cans, glass and plastic bottles and baled cardboard. They will also accept paper, magazines, newspaper, tin cans and loose cardboard, car tires and batteries. They are located at 3151 Taylor Dr. in Ukiah. 468-0228.

USED MOTOR OIL can be recycled at the Ukiah Wall-Mart store. Go behind the building to the Auto repair area. Motor oil can also be recycled at Mendocino Recycling Center, 3151 Taylor Dr, Ukiah, on Tuesday through Saturday from 10 til 4.

Now for the really bad yukky stuff


You can take that bad stuff to the HazMobile. They accept 15 gallons per day per vehicle of the following: pesticides, fluorescent bulbs, acid, paint, solvents, oil, batteries and bad stuff like that. If you are a business or have more than 15 gallons you must make an appointment and pay a fee. The HazMobile comes to the Boonville fairgrounds twice a year. If you have something you really need to get rid of in a hurry their schedule for other locations can be obtained by calling 1 800 246-3939.

What is CRV :

Noncarbonated Soft Drink for example, Kool Aid Bursts, Horchata, SoBe Lizard Fuel, Yoohoo Chocolate Drink, Ginseng gold, Fruit Stand Fruit Punch.
Vegetable Juice (16 oz and under) for example, V8 Vegetable Juice, Tabasco Bloody Mary Mix, Hollywood Carrot Juice, Campbell's Tomato Juice.
Beer and malt beverages for example, Boonville Beer, North Coast, Hopland Brewery, Budweiser, Coors, Corona, Guinness, Miller, etc.
Wine and distilled spirit coolers for example, Franzia Wine Coolers, Bartles & Jaymes Wine Coolers, etc.
Carbonated fruit drinks for example, Martinelli's Sparkling Cider, Welch's sparkling grape, etc
Noncarbonatd fruit drinks that contain any percentage of fruit juice for example, Hi-C Margarita Mix, V-8 Splash, Gerber Juice, Hansen's Fruit Juice, etc.
Carbonated water, including soda and carbonated mineral water for example, Crystal Geyser Sparkling Mineral Water, Arrowhead Sparkling Water, Rainbow Sparkling Water, Etc.
Coffee and tea Beverages for example, Coffee House, Genuine Iced Coffee, Kona Latte, Starbucks Frappuccio coffee, Arizona Iced Tea, Celestial Seasonings Tea, Lipton iced Tea, etc.
Noncarbonated water and noncarbonated mineraol water for example Alhambra Distilled Water, Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water, Calistoga Mountain Spring water, Evian, Aqua Ice Flavored Water, etc.
Carbonated soft drinks for example, 7-up, Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Sprite, etc.
Sport drinks for example, All Sport, Chiquita Sports Blast, Dynamite, Gatorade, etc.

The above items can be recycled for CRV at Ukiah Recycling at 1080 Cunningham which is near the intersection of Talmage